What are the best comics to collect?
The best-selling comic books of all time
- Action Comics #1000 (2018) Jim Lee/DC Comics.
- Detective Comics #1000 (2019) Image:Jim Lee/DC Comics.
- Amazing Spider-Man #583 (2009) Todd Nauck/Marvel Comics.
- Secret Wars #1 (2015)
- Amazing Spider-Man #1 (2014)
- FCBD Edition Ultimate Spider-Man #1 (2002)
- Batman: The 10-cent Adventure (2002) #1.
- Fantastic Four #60 (2002)
What is the best Spider Man comic series?
The best Spider-Man comics of all time
- Ultimate Spider-Man #200.
- Spidey Vol.
- “Back in Black,” The Amazing Spider-Man #539 – #543.
- Marvel Team-Up (2019)
- “The Conversation,” Amazing Spider-Man (1999) #38.
- “A Death in the Family,” Peter Parker: Spider-Man (1999) #44 – #47.
Are Spiderman comics worth anything?
Average condition of this book is around 4.5 to 6.0. It’s worth about $200 in a CGC holder and won’t cost much less if your example isn’t certified. A CGC 9.2 will cost you less than $2,000. That seems like a pretty cheap price for such a high-grade Silver Age Spider-Man comic book.
Where should I start with Spiderman comics?
Ultimate Universe (Universe-1610)
It’s a great starting point into both comic books and Spider-Man since it is such a clean start. With a brand new universe, there’s no back history to know. Print starts with Ultimate Spider-Man: Ultimate Collection, Vol.